Translate

Monday, November 14, 2016

Review: INNA ORGANIC Rose Geranium Skin Soothing Facial Mask

Hi lovelies,

I am sharing my review for this INNA ORGANIC facial mask that soothes skin and reduces skin irritation.


Ingredients in this facial mask include organic essential oil and organic plant extraction.

 The facial mask is highly moist with generous amount of essence.


The material of the mask is Bemliese which is hyposensitive, soft, adhering. It is made in Japan.
Bemliese has high water absorbency and offers excellent moisturising effect. Bemliese is able to protect and reduce irritation of the skin, it is also eco-friendly and OEKO-TEX standard certified. 


The mask comes in a thin material and it feels very gentle, like a second skin. This facial mask also covers the lip area to hydrate the lip too.
While having the facial mask on, my initial reaction was that the mask was very moist and the scent of rose geranium made me feel very relax. After a short while, the facial mask started to give a minty, cooling sensation which helped to relieve my skin from redness. However, in terms of hydration of the skin, I find this facial mask a pretty average one.


In overall, I will use this facial mask if my skin is feeling sensitive, irritated or facing a breakout as it works to calm my skin and the rose geranium scent is also one of my favourite scents.

My rating: 3.5/5


Online purchase at http://www.beauty-keeper.com/

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...