Translate

Monday, October 17, 2016

LIONESSE Beauty Bar Facial Review

Hi lovelies,

Lately I was introduced to a brand called LIONESSE, a gemstone-infused luxury skincare brand to help one achieve a youthful, radiant glowing skin, thus I was at their Beauty Bar situated at Wisma Atria to try out their beauty facial.




When I was there, I was invited to fill in my particulars and tick on the form all the skin concerns I have, followed by analysing of my skin by their beauty therapist. The therapist then proceeded to recommend suitable LIONESSE products to address my skin concerns. 

The first step began with cleansing of the skin's surface to remove all dirt, makeup and impurities. It was followed by gentle exfoliation to get rid of dead skin cells residing on the skin so that other products used later in this facial treatment could penetrate better into the skin.



Next, the LIONESSE Gem Black Onyx Mask was applied over my skin and it gave a warm sensation on my skin. This mask is said to help draw out and eliminate dirt and oils from within the skin and reveal beautifully radiant and soft skin after use.


The mask was left on my skin for 15 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.



After the mask, was the application of LIONESSE Gem Black Onyx Serum which is formulated with Dimethylaminoethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamins C and A to reduce appearance of wrinkles and hydrate the skin.


The beauty therapist applied a generous amount of the serum on my skin and gave me a revitalising facial and shoulder massage.


The last step was the application of Diamond Mask to boost skin's hydration and brightens the skin.




LIONESSE Gem skincare has a total of four ranges: White Pearl Collection, Amber Collection, Golden Sapphire Collection, and Diamond Collection. Each range harnesses its own unique qualities, to smoothen the skin, to soothe the skin, to even the skin, and to brighten the skin.


LIONESSE Gem is exclusively available at Wisma Atria (435 Orchard Rod, #B1-11, Singapore 238877) and Plaza Singapura (68 Orchard Road, #B1-25A, Singapore 238839). 

For more information, visit www.facebook.com/LIONESSESingapore.

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


4 comments:

  1. I have the peeling gel it's amazing the rest I can't afford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, I love the products for the amazing results they gave but likewise to what you said, they are costly to afford.

      Delete
  2. wow i love lionesse singapore , bought from them in the usa totally different experience, very good service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...