Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Laser and PDT BluLight Treatments at CSK

Hi lovelies,

After my Ematrix Treatment at CSK, I went back for Laser and PDT BluLight Treatments to clear my acne breakout along my jawline area. Recently, I kept encountering on and off acne breakouts.

This time round, I did my treatments at the CSK branch located at Scotts Medical Centre, Pacific Plaza. I really love the artistic decorations there and the comfortable feeling the place gave me.


This is their resting area at the lift lobby while waiting for the elevator.



While at the waiting in the Medical Centre, their staffs would gladly serve you coffee or tea.


This is the waiting area in the Medical Centre for you take a break after your treatment or before your treatment begins, while waiting for your numbing cream to take effect.


Their walkway lined with artistic pieces gave me a calm and serene feel.


They also have touch up room for clients to use after treatments and I love the brightly led room and their long mirror.


Before my treatment, I had a consultation with their Doctor to check on my skin conditions and the Doctor recommended treatments suitable for me based on my skin concerns. The Doctor also provided after care tips and recommendations during the consultation.

Next, I was led to their studio to take professional shots of my face (front, left and right) so that they can monitor my face conditions after every treatment.



The first treatment I went through is the Laser Treatment. This treatment works through the use of light and heat to burn off a very thin layer of dead skin cells. This treatment also helps in acne control. Minimal, bearable pain was felt. After the treatment, there was zero down time and no redness was observed on my skin.

The whole treatment began first with a double cleansing step to remove dirt and makeup on my skin and a goggle was placed over my eyes to shield them from the laser light, and soon after, beams of light were shot on different sections of my face.



After completion of my Laser Treatment, I was led into another room for my PDT BluLight Treatment. 

PDT (Photodynamic therapy) is a light therapy skin treatment that has the ability to target problematic acne causing bacteria and unsightly acne scars. This treatment works by destroying acne-causing bacteria responsible for causing acne. It is a comfortable, zero-downtime alternative or supplementary treatment for oily acne skin. 

The PDT machine shines blue light on every inch of my skin.


Before the machine was switched on, my eyes were covered with cotton pad followed by 2 pairs of goggles. Next, the light was shined close to my face and I could hear the winding sound of the machine beside my ears. 



It was my honor to meet the Director of CSK that day and we took a photo together after my treatment.


Below are photos of my skin condition after my treatment. I noticed that my acne begin to dry up the next day and my pores became slightly smaller. However, in order to totally clear my acne, I will be returning for more treatments.




I will continue to update my skin condition on my blog after further treatments at CSK.

To understand more about the treatments provided by CSK, you may visit this website: http://www.cskclinics.com/

Love,
Yvonne
My Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    thanks for the insightful post.

    I did tried the PDT only once (going again soon), although i can't tell the different though. I have acne problem at the moment and I am currently under few of their treatment since mid-apr'15. The PDT is one of treatment. My forehead used to have a lot of pimples, ALOT, big, small, all sizes but their treatment helps. The doctor said that I have "sandpaper" pimples. i had break out over some of other area on my face which make me wondering about how efficient is their treatment.

    Btw do you use their product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jslstudio,

      Great to hear that their treatments helped to improve your skin conditions. I also have acne concerns which also come and go on my skin frequently, hence I comprehend your situation.

      I'm currently using my personal skincare but I still go down for their treatments when I have the time.

      Love,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!!
    I absolutely loved every bit of it. I have got you book marked to
    check out new things you post…

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...