Translate

Friday, November 17, 2017

Review: V10 Plus Skincare Range

Hi lovelies,

Welcome back to my blog!
It's been a while since I last find time to sit down and type my reviews but I am so happy to be blogging again!

V10 Plus is a Japanese skincare company in Singapore founded by Mrs Akiko Yokota and her sister, with the philosophy to give every user beautiful skin.

I am a lover of Japanese and Korean skincare products and I am glad to share this V10 Plus skincare review.




There are a few steps to this skincare range but it also gives users the freedom to mix and match the skincare products based on each individual skin conditions.

Let me share this range that I have, which is suitable for my dry combination skin.


The first product I have here is the V10 Plus Water Based Peeling.
This product is a skin exfoliator and it works to gently remove dead skin cells with its watery base.


This gentle peeling product contains rice bran extract & seaweed extract. Without any harsh scrubbing, it effectively removes dead skin cells and reveals a cleaner & clearer skin instantly.

Direction to use: 
 Pump an appropriate amount and leave it on cleansed & dry skin for 5 seconds. Then massage gently with your finger tips in circular motion. Dead skin cells in the form of tiny flakes will appear shortly. Rinse off the flakes thoroughly with water.

This product comes in a tube, which makes it easy to control the amount of product to dispense.


Let me show you the results:


My review:
As the product is water based, it spreads over the surface of the skin easily and helps to remove dead skin cells over a broader surface. It takes only a few seconds to see tiny white balls forming and they stick up dead skin cells and remove them from the surface of the skin. This is a really good product for sensitive skin but in terms of price, it is on a pricey side.

My rating:
4/5 
(Price is a push factor)

On days with makeup on, I love using this V10 Plus Soothing Cleansing Milk.


V10 Plus Soothing Cleansing Milk easily dissolves sunscreen and even long wearing face make up especially on the eye and lip area. A no-tear Japanese skincare product cleanser blended with Olive Fruit Oil and Corn Oil aid in breaking down excess sebum, dirt and debris for a clean, smooth and silky skin.

Direction to use: 
 Lightly dampen your face using warm water and apply V10 PlusSoothing Cleansing Milk evenly on your face. Massage to dissolve make up oils and impurities. Rinse using warm water or wipe it using a warm cloth. You may also use this product with dampened cotton to remove eye make up with smooth and gentle movement from inside to outside of your eye area.


I have drawn my hand using basic makeups that I frequently use and let me show you how this cleansing milk works!


My review:
This cleansing milk is very gently on my skin and it does not have any chemical or unpleasant scent. It is so watery that it spreads very well. Within a minute of massage, all the makeup on my skin immediately dissolve, even my eyeliner and lipstick colour were gone. It is a powerful makeup remover and it is so easy to wash off without leaving any residue on the skin. It is also very gentle and does not cause my skin to break out. Love it so much!

My rating:
4.5/5 

For daily face wash,  I use this V10 Plus Ceramide Cleansing Gel.


V10 Plus Ceramide Cleansing Gel is another Japanese skin care product cleanser that is mild and rich in natural ingredients to removes impurities. This natural skin care product also moisturizes and enhances the retention of essential moisture which keeps the skin soft and smooth.

Direction to use: 
 Pump a small amount, about 2 cm of V10 Plus Ceramide Cleansing Gel on the palm. Lather it with water and massage over the face. Rinse off with room temperature water or lukewarm water.


My review:
This cleanser does not foam up into thick foam but bubbles slightly. The bubbles dissolve very quickly while cleansing the face. The cleanser gives a slight minty scent and cooling sensation. The cleanser feels very gentle on my skin such that sometimes I feel like I need to double cleanse. 
I have been going for my CO2 Fractional treatment and I use this cleanser to wash my face. I am glad that this cleanser does not cause any skin irritation and instead, it speeds up my skin recovery. Super good cleanser!

My rating:
5/5

After cleansing, it is always good to replenish nutrients back to the skin with serums.
I am using Vitamin A serum and Biocell serum.


Vitamin A serum is good for Skin Metabolism. It normalizes the replenishment of the skin cells and rejuvenates your skin. Dark circle, skin roughness and dryness or dullness are some of the big signs and symptoms of Vitamin A deficiency. V 10 Plus Vitamin A accelerates blood circulation and metabolism.

Biocell serum is good for DNA repair, Skin Cell repair, Anti-wrinkle and Anti-melanin production solution.

On the left side of my hand, I have the Vitamin A serum and on the right side of my hand, I have the Biocell serum.


My review:
For skin brightening and to lighten dark eye circle, I love using the Vitamin A serum as I see positive results in brightening of my skin. 
For moisturising result, I really love the Biocell serum, however, it can be a little rich for my skin, hence for each use, I only apply a very small amount to my skin and I do notice my fine lines smoothen.

My rating:
4/5

After serum, I love to use this V10 Plus Deep Moist Gel to hydrate my dry combination skin.


V10 Plus Deep Moist Gel contains 4 different types of the best moisturizing ingredient, hyaluronic acid. This is one of the best moisturizer skin care product that forms an air permeable layer that effectively penetrates into the dermis thus boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin.

Direction to use: 
Apply a thin layer of V10 Plus Deep Moist Gel day and night. Pump a small amount and apply evenly over the face after the V10 Plus Facial Serums. Let it dry for a few minutes before applying sunblock and night cream or gel.


I love the hydrating ability and results of this product!


My review:
Every time I use this product, I find that it helps to hydrate my skin so well that it reduces the size of my pores and the appearance of fine lines on my skin. I highly rave this product for its gentleness and effectiveness.

My rating:
5/5

The last product in this range is the V10 Plus Water Base Sun Block SPF 40/PA+++.


V10 Plus Water Base Sunblock SPF 40/PA +++ is a UVA and UVB protector as well as a moisturizer and a skin whitening product. By integrating a gel-network formula and a specially processed UV scatter and UV absorber, titanium dioxide/zinc oxide, this product gives the skin a non-powdery finish. Its Vitamin C derivative also restricts melanogenesis and eliminates free radical. This product can also be used as a make-up base.

Direction to use: 
 If applying make up, apply a thin layer of V10 Plus Water Base Sunblock SPF 40/PA +++ as make up base. If not, simply apply it evenly on the face as a daily protector from UV rays.


My review:
I am happy with its high SPF as it gives my skin better protection against UV rays. However, I find that it takes quite a while to settle on my skin and when applied too much, it feels a little sticky. I only apply a small amount to the skin after having applied moisturiser for it to feel more comfortable on my skin.

My rating:
3.5/5

Overall, I am a satisfied user. 
I am happy with the results of most of the products and would enjoy continuing them in my skincare routine.

For more details about V10 Plus other products, you can find them on their website:

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! I don't think I've truly read through something like that before.
    So wonderful to find somebody with original thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something
    that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sim ,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Yvonne And Her Playground Singapore Beauty and Lifestyle has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Asian Beauty Blogs on the web.

    https://blog.feedspot.com/asian_beauty_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Asian Beauty Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...