Translate

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Review: Beauty Keeper Userism D.D. Cream SPF50

Hi lovelies,

Most of you would have heard of BB (Blemish Balm) cream and CC (Colour Correction) cream but have you heard of DD cream?

Beauty Keeper from Taiwan has up the beauty game with this DD cream by the brand called Userism.


DD cream refers to Daily Defence Cream. This DD cream is a foundation and sunscreen, and similar to cosmetics sunscreen, this DD cream is safe to be used over burns and injury.
This DD cream has SPF50+++ which works to protect our skin against UVA and UVB.



This DD cream comes in a pump tube, making it super easy to dispense the product.


Let's check out the texture of this DD cream.


This DD cream comes in a texture that is close to a BB cream but a more gel-like in texture instead of a cream texture.

This DD cream has a pinkish undertone, so it helps to brighten up the overall skin appearance and makes the skin appearance radiant. Yet, for skin with blemishes or redness, this DD cream only gives medium coverage, thus the use of concealer is needed to achieve a full coverage or to conceal blemishes and redness on the skin.

After application, it gives a powdery and smooth finish on the skin. Initially, it may appear as though the product sunk in to fine lines and accentuate the lines on my skin but after the product settled on my skin, it looks very natural and my skin looks as though there is no makeup on.
This product is scentless and does not cause any skin irritation.


This product is also waterproof as I have tested it under running water and the DD cream still stays. I have also tested it on my face, my face sebum does wear off the product a little but I must say that this is a pretty long-lasting makeup as my makeup looked rather fresh even after 6 hours of application.

I have applied the DD cream to half of my face so that you can see how this DD cream works to brighten up my skin.


On days that I want to go natural without having too much makeup on my face, this DD cream is a good option. This DD cream feels lightweight on my skin and it makes my skin feel so smooth after application. This DD cream is not greasy or sticky at all. Even after getting around in Singapore's hot and humid weather, the DD cream still seems to stay on my face. 


I love this DD cream but I also hope that it can give my skin higher coverage.

My rating: 4/5


If you are interested, this DD cream can be purchased through Beauty Keeper's online store at http://www.beauty-keeper.com/shop_detail_page.php?category_id=16&product_id=69.

Thanks for reading my review.
Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhists and happy restful holiday to all my other readers!

Lots of love, 
Yvonne 
Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...