Translate

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Review: Princess Pinky Gemini Day Series Contact Lens

Hi lovelies,

Recently, I tried a new contact lens series called the Princess Pinky Gemini Series from Pinky Paradise.

There are Day series and Night Series in this collection and these are the colours:
The Day Series has 1 tone whereas the Night Series has 2 tones. 

My order through Pinky Paradise came in a well bubble-wrapped package and they gave free contact lens case and hair clip. So sweet of them!



I got my Gemini Day series in Brown and here's the shade.


Diameter: 14.5mm 
Water Content: 42% 
Base Curve: 8.8mm

This is a monthly contact lens but it feels thin and comfortable in my eyes. It fits my eyes perfectly and there's no shifting about of the lenses while wearing it. Furthermore, it has more water content at 42% compared to average coloured contact lens of 38%, thus making this contact lens more wearable for long hours. 


Here I have the contact lens on for both eyes.

I have never wore such light shade contact lens before but I am surprise with the turn out and would consider repurchasing this range in other shades.


If you are interested in this contact lens or other coloured contact lenses, you can explore Pinky Paradise at http://www.pinkyparadise.com

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...