Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2016

ICED Dynamic Pulse Light Skin Treatment at Bejeweled Singapore

Hi lovelies,

Last week, I made my visit to Bejeweled Singapore to experience another of their professional facial treatment. However, unlike my usual balance hydrating facial, this time round I went through their DPL (Dynamic Pulse Light) treatment to target my acne and pores concerns.


Most of the steps were similar to the balance hydrating facial I experienced previously, such as the Welcome Step and Double Cleansing.

For skin exfoliation/scrub, previous facial treatment used micro-beads scrub but for this treatment, Shirleen used a facial cream that turned semi-dry and when rubbed, it turned into flakes, lifting up all the dead skin cells together with it.




Next, before extraction, warm towel was placed over my face to open up my pores so that it makes extraction easier. I love this step a lot, as it gives me a relaxing and uplifting feel.


After the extraction, ampoule was applied over my skin to hydrate my skin, accompanied with ice cool rollers placed over my skin to calm down and reduce the redness of my skin.


A facial mask was also placed over my face to hydrate my skin and give time for my skin to calm down before Shirleen can proceed with the DPL skin treatment. This facial mask was placed over my skin for about 20 minutes while I take some power nap.



Before the DPL skin treatment, clear cool gel was applied to all areas of my face. Before doing the DPL treatment, Shirleen tested differnt intensity of the light over small surface of my skin until I found a comfortable level for my skin. 


The last step was the application of detox mask and cooling clay mask over my skin.


While having the masks on, I had a powerful and muscle relaxing upper back and shoulder massage by Shirleen. The strong massage by Shirleen is so soothing and it always make me enjoy it so much! Shirleen also topped up with a head massage for me. It feels exceptionally wonderful especially when you are feeling tired.



There, I am done with my DPL skin treatment and facial at Bejeweled Singapore!



Location: 
30 Tai Seng Street #02-01 BreadTalk IHQ 
Singapore 534013 
 Tel: 6443 9789 
 Business Hours: 
 Mon - Fri 11.30am to 8pm. 
 Sat & Sun 10.30am to 7pm 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bejeweled.nails/ 

 Love, 
 Yvonne 
 Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...