Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream

Product information:
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just 1 application : A revolutionary wrinkle fighter that combines advanced light manipulation technology and a chronic anti-wrinkle complex with intense hydrators which smoothens skin’s surface and relaxes the appearance of wrinkles instantly. Formulated with new key ingredient Peptamide Y6, the new formula hydrates the skin to reduce the appearance of even deep eye lines in 14 days.

The direction of use is to smooth over cleansed face and neck twice a day, focusing on areas of wrinkles.

This product sounds like a promising anti-aging cream which will work on wrinkles, doesn't it? 
Read on to find out more about my experience using this new product by Olay.
Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream comes in a bottle and when I first saw the design, I feel that it looks very much like a capsule. Upon opening the cap, I realised that there is a stopper at the opening to prevent the content from flowing out and also to prevent contamination of the product. 

Remove the stopper and here's the opening. The opening is actually quite huge, so press the pump lightly so that you won't dispense more than the amount you need.

The colour of the product is clear white and it smooths out on the skin easily with a slight velvety texture. The product feels light-weighted and it feels as though I've not applied anything on my skin.
After applying an optimal amount of the cream on my skin, my skin feels soft and smooth, and I noticed that fine lines were less visible. On times when I accidentally dispensed too much of the cream and applied too much on my face, I could feel a slight stickiness on my skin but this feeling wasn't a trouble for me as the stickiness was gone soon after I applied my makeup and loose powder.

I believe that this product helps to plump up the skin cells after using it because at the end of the day, the fine lines on my skin were not very visible as compared to areas which I did not apply this product. This product also helped to keep my skin moisturised throughout the day. Hence, I would say that this product stays true to its promises :)

My rating: 4/5

For more information about other Olay products, you may visit Olay's Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/olaysingapore) or Olay's Website (http://www.olay.com.sg).

Love,
Yvonne

6 comments:

  1. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    my web page > vessel monitoring system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes this article is genuinely nice and I have
    learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even understand how I stopped up right here,
    however I assumed this submit was once good. I don't
    recognise who you might be however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger
    when you aren't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again to read
    further news.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...