Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review: SHILLS Black Gel Deep Sebum Softener

I received this item in my goodie bag after attending Judy Lin Lao Shi (林叶亭老师) Beauty Event. I have been using this weekly for almost 2 months. But how exactly did I find this product? Read on then! :)
Product info: 
Ingredients list:
Directions to use:
The picture below gives you more details about SHILLS Black Gel Deep Sebum Softener and the directions to use it. According to the info (which was provided in my goodie bag) you are supposed to massage gently to produce heat and leave on the product for 3 mins before washing off. These information were not stated on the product's box! Frankly speaking, I was rather confused with the way to use this product during my first trial. Anyways, follow the directions to use below and you'd see more blackheads uprooted from your clogged pores.

Ok, here's how it looks like inside after removing the cap.
The gel comes in a little black. That's due to charcoal being the one of its ingredients.

Here's my clogged nose before peeling out those blackheads and whiteheads! *Evil Grin*

I applied the SHILLS Black Gel Deep Sebum Softener and after rinsing off, I applied Bio-essence Marvel Mask (I didn't have SHILLS Purifying Peel-off Mask in my goodies bag. I wanted to use my Holy Grail Kose White Mask but I've finished using it and it's time to restock again.)

After the mask dries up....... PEEL IT OFF TIME!!! I always get excited just to see blackheads and whiteheads getting peel off. I'll show you! Hehe.

Here's my nose after peeling off the mask.
My nose definitely looks much cleared of blackheads and whiteheads but there's actually still some there, so I did personal extraction with the extraction kit! You know what, extraction becomes so much easier after using the SHILLS Black Gel Deep Sebum Softener as it helped to soften the skin surface.

I love SHILLS Black Gel Deep Sebum Softener as it worked well for me and it didn't give any sting or irritation or dryness to the skin after using. This product is definitely worth the try! The 30ml amount can last for quite a long time too since not a lot is needed for each use. Go try it!

My rating: 4/5

Where to purchase: Beauty Bistro and Sasa Cosmetics.


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Beauty Bistro and Sasa Cosmetics Singapore. I am not paid for publishing this review.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you
    are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;
    ) Cheers!

    My site ... Where To Buy Seroquel ()

    ReplyDelete